Check back later for upcoming Continuing Education in the Fall of 2017
Email the studio to be added to our teacher mailing list at email@example.com
Previous Continuing Education:
Continuing Education with Andrea Maida
A Weekend for Teachers
Excel Pilates DC welcomes Andrea Maida in order to offer a weekend of continuing education in December 2016! Focusing on the Cadillac, the Mat, and the Reformer, Andrea will emphasize the genius of Joseph Pilates' original sequencing and return to the fundamentals in order to build challenging progressions that enable clients to access the more difficult exercises.
Friday, December 2nd, 2016
- Advanced Mat Class 2:00-3:00PM
- (Workshop) A Cadillac Refresher: The Unsung Heroes 3:30-6:30PM $150 (3 PMA CEC's // 3 APU CEC's )
Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
- (Workshop) On the Order of the Pilates Mat Exercises 11:30AM-1:30PM $100 (2 PMA CEC's // 2 APU CEC's)
- (Workshop) On the Order of the Pilates Reformer Exercises 2:00-6:00PM $200 (4 PMA CEC's // 4 APU CEC's)
- Full Weekend: $400 (5% discount for APU members) 9 PMA CEC's // 9 APU CEC's
- Individual Workshops and Classes: As Marked (5% discount for APU members)
Private instruction ($150 one-on-ones; $75 duets) is available by appointment on Thursday, December 1st and Friday, December 2nd.
Registration is CLOSED.
Call the studio at 202-269-3020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for a workshop or book a private appointment!
Learn more about the individual workshops HERE.