Intro Package: 3 Private Pilates Sessions: $195
Build a solid foundation with individualized lessons.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SPECIAL OFFER:
- This is for people who are new to Excel Pilates DC or new to our private instruction
- These three private Pilates sessions must be completed within 30 days from the date of purchase (we don’t want you forgetting everything you learned in between sessions!)
New to Pilates?
If you are just starting out with Pilates, regardless of whether you are interested in group Mat classes, Equipment classes, or private sessions, we highly recommend our Intro Package.
- The Intro Package consists of three private sessions during which you will begin to lay the foundation for your Pilates practice
- Private sessions are designed to meet your specific needs as well as introduce you to the Pilates equipment
- One-on-one sessions help identify your particular strengths and weaknesses. This is especially important for anyone with injuries, chronic conditions, or who has undergone surgery
- If you are not new to Pilates but new to our studio, the Intro Package is a great way to get to know us and our approach to teaching the Pilates Method
- The Intro Package will set in motion a workout plan that helps you to reach your fullest potential
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR FIRST FEW SESSIONS:
•Personal attention to help you build the smartest and safest foundation, based on your exact needs
•A comfortable, welcoming training environment — no matter your age, injury or current fitness level
•Expert instruction to guide you through your first Excel Pilates sessions, and get you excited & inspired to achieve your goals!
• You will notice subtle differences that will motivate you to continue
Starting with Mat Classes
Another option for beginning your Pilates education is through our Mat classes! Your first Mat class with us is free. Please contact the studio for more information or check ‘My First Pilates Mat Class’ during check out on MBO
• Intro Level Mat, Open Level Mat + Stretch and Level 1 Mat classes are ongoing: you may start at anytime
• Level 2-4 Mat classes are taught in 6-week sessions and require permission from a teacher
Intro Level Mat is our most basic Mat class. In this class, you will discuss and learn the basic principles as well as any modifications needed to successfully execute the exercises. Most people take this class 1 time a week for 4-6 weeks before moving on to Level 1. However, it is not a prerequisite for Level 1.
Level 1 will also focus on the basic principles but will incorporate more exercises and move at a quicker pace.
In both, you will refine and define the Pilates exercises that prepare you to learn the system in a layered progression, preparing you for Level 2 Mat.SIGN UP FOR MAT CLASS NOW!
Starting with Equipment Classes
If you are new to Pilates, you may join any Level 1 Reformer at the start of a new 6-week series.
- Group Equipment Classes give you the opportunity to experience Pilates Apparatus in a small group setting
- Class sizes are limited to 4 people
- Be inspired and motivated by your classmates
- To start after a 6-week session has already began, just take the Intro Package as a prerequisite before joining a group
You can also combine our class offerings. You may choose to pursue Private/Individual instruction or a varied weekly schedule of classes and/or one-on-ones. Whatever your interest, our instructors can advise you on the best program for your needs.SIGN UP FOR REFORMER CLASS NOW!